Thursday, June 21, 2007

Some people are so rude!

Tyler and I headed to Ft Wayne yesterday, as I needed to get blood drawn. I decided to do a little running around while we there. I wanted to hit Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Bath & Body Works and Target. So we are driving on a one way 4 lane road heading to HL, when I see a sign that says "right lane closed ahead". I am in the second to right lane, so I decide to stay put. The signs were clearly posted 1 mile to 1.5 miles ahead. PLENTY of time for drivers to get over to the lane I am in.

(you can probably see where this is heading, lol!)

I come upon the place where the R lane was closed. Some moron decided to wait till the last possible second to get over. In fact, I saw him flying, driving like a maniac in the R lane. I was determined NOT to slow down and let him in. NOTE: this wasn't a road where the traffic is slow. It's like a raceway. The lights are timed so you can hit every one green, the traffic flows really smoothly and FASTLY.

He speeds up even faster and had I not braked, he would of either hit me or the cones and the worker guys. Then, once in front of me, he proceeds to flip me off. Like it was my fault. Some people have such nerve! I rode his tail (lol--I know I shouldn't of, but I was mad!) until he weaved in and out of different lanes and turned off.

It just made me so mad! He had plenty of time to get over. The signs were clearly posted. ugh.
The funny part was, the entire left side of his SUV was crunched in. Obvious signs of road rage. lol

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

I HATE bad rude drivers! You rode his tail...haha He deserved it! :)