Friday, January 4, 2008

Can I just chuck it??????

Omg I am so frustrated.

I swear if I see Justin or Lawrence I will break both their necks!!!!!!!!!

They put a computer together for us in 2006. Lots of memory, really nice.

Or so we thought.

Little did we know, they "borrowed" someone's Windows XP Professional and installed it on here. Now I can't update Windows AT ALL.

They put a crap-ass-got-it-from-goodwill cd burner in it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Didn't put the dvd burner in like they said they would.

The usb ports on the front only work occasionally.

I am just so mad. The stupid thing is only 2yrs old and is nothing better than the ol' EMachines I bought in 2001. In fact that hunk of metal is BETTER than this one.

Do we have the extra money to buy a new computer? hell no

Do I wish we did? hell yes

Will I get a new computer anytime soon? probably the hell not

And for the cherry on top, the girls got new Webkinz for Christmas. Their accounts were expiring. Can I get the right stupid IE version to download so we can play them? hell no

So it's off to the library so we can at least save the Webkinz.

I hate Justin and Lawrence. They best just stay freakin clear of me.

No comments: