Friday, August 15, 2008

I feel so special!

I noticed I am getting more traffic to this blog. My counter just keeps climbing (finally) and I didn't know why!
I know I have been posting more and more on the bargain board at bbc. And there is a link in my siggy. But I didn't think that was reason.

So, I just noticed that over at www.mamadramauncensored.com I am listed on their blogroll!

OMG I feel so cool!

MDU is an AWESOME website! It was started by some BBC momma's who wanted to keep the rest of us informed, when a really good drama thread got deleted. They do a great job keeping everyone in the loop.

It also gives you drama from other sites too.

Their store is great! I really want one of those "Wow. Just wow." shirts.

A big THANK YOU goes out to whomever listed my blog on the MDU Blogroll!

Lurve ya!

No comments: