Sunday, September 28, 2008

This is not good

Soooo not good.

It's pure torture.

I can't let myself go.

No. Must. Stay. Away.

lol

What am I talking about? A coffee house. 2 doors down from my house. A coffee house. COFFEE HOUSE! DID YOU HEAR ME??? Why oh why, does a coffee house need to be near me? It's bad enough that the Party Shop is within walking distance, but now one is only 2 doors down???? And it's open every day 4p-midnight. I have a feeling I will be spending quite a bit of my money there.

Guess it's better that it's a cutesy little college coffee house than a Starbucks.

**********************************************



Yes, that is my other new obsession. The Twilight series. A damn good one too. I cannot wait till the movie is out. It's all Michele's fault. She got me hooked. Like I need another addiction. Thanks best friend, thanks a lot. :)

No comments: