Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not a whole lot

Going on at the household today.

The girls had a half day of school, because conferences are tonight. I am really interested to see how Olivia is doing. I know she has improved in her reading since the school year began. But it's nice to see the teachers perspective. I also want to know how she behaves. I haven't heard anything yet, so I am guessing no news is good news.

I know Maddy is doing great, and I can't wait to her Mrs. Mast say it!

I have to vent a bit....I am really sick and tired of a certain someone, we will call A. A is bullying another person (we will call B) into doing something, making them feel bad, etc. Not that B doesn't want to do it, it is just B doesn't have the time or finances. A is all up in B's face telling B that B better do this. Frankly it's annoying and mean. B is such a nice person and the fact that A is being all snarky, makes me want to scream. A does the exact same thing to others (wanting to do something, but not having time), but if you call A out on it, all hell breaks loose. B is really down and is getting fed up. But, B, being the person B is, will go ahead and do said thing. Sometimes I wish I could just smack A.

It's just a sickening situation. Sorry to be cryptic, but sometimes you have to!

No comments: