Wednesday, October 15, 2008

(this was typed up on 10/12)

I am finally getting control over my office/scrap room. It's been a disaster since we moved the girls out and me in. Unfortunately for me, this room is quite a bit smaller than my old one. I still can't believe the girls shared this room. No wonder it was always a mess! It's so small!

Part of my problem is that I have a ton of scrapping things. A ton. Did I mention I have a ton of supplies? There is still so much more upstairs, that I am unsure WHERE it will go.

Oh and don't forget I have all my crazy work stuff. I hate storing it all. Makes my room look so messy. I don't know of a better way to keep it. It's organized to the best of my talent. I guess I could get some rubbermaid totes and try those. They would be a lot more prettier than these stupid boxes.

What to do, what to do.

No comments: