Friday, April 27, 2007

Are you steaking tonight?????

oh my God (said in my best FRIENDS voice)

The Philly Cheesesteak pizza from Domino's is the absolute, scrumcious, de-lish pizza I have EVER tasted! I have been eye-balling it since I saw the commercial a few weeks back. I am SOOO not a steak person, but this pizza just kept calling to me.

So I broke down and decided to try it tonight. I am so glad I did! It is now my #1 fave pizza! Of course, the kidlets screamed YUCK when they saw the green peppers and onions. OH well, more for me! LOL!

I ordered D a different one, as he detests onions and peppers. It is a wonder we are even together--our taste in food is completely opposite!

If you haven't tried one, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Latharia said...

*shudder* Green Peppers and Onions. *shudder*!