Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

Wow, another week over. Where has the time gone?

Yesterday we were really busy. O had a soccer game at 12:30. She assisted on one goal, but she keeps saying she did it herself. LOL That's ok, O. We will count it! Mom and Dad came over afterwards, and Mom and I headed to Ft Wayne to Kohl's. D and Dad kept the girls and went to the shop to tear apart J's truck. We scored some sweet deals at Kohl's! Well, it didn't help that for every $50 you spent you got $10 in Kohl's cash. Mom just kept adding things in, till she got $30 KC. LOL too funny.

I was thinking yesterday (scary I know) about how glad I am that I started this blog. It is nice to finally have a place to put my thoughts down. And if everyone on the net sees it, so be it, lol. The main thing is, I can look back here and use it for reference when I scrap. I tend to forget to write things down, like how many goals O or M scored at soccer. Or what we did on a certain day. Or just my feelings in general. This will really help.

Then of course my mind begins thinking more.....more about a movie I watched the other day. It is one of my favorites--50 First Dates. I love Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. That movie is so good. Anyways, I began to think.....how bizarre would it be to wake up every day and have no clue whose pictures those were up on the wall? (this case being my kidlets) I can't even fathom not knowing my kids. At the end of the movie, she walks up onto the deck and AS says "Good morning Mrs. Roth, would you like to meet your daughter?" HOW FREAKIN CRAZY would that be?????? That reason right there is one of the many reasons I scrap.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

I had a wonderful Sunday, too!

I've never seen 50 First Dates ... but now I think I want to!