Monday, July 9, 2007

Wow, I so cannot believe how crazy things have been around here.

I have been having computer issues lately. I was doing some research on Crohn's Disease and tried clicking on a link for an article I really wanted to read. Apparently it was some sort of virus-loaded/spyware crap. My computer hasn't been the same since. Maybe part of the problem was my anti-virus protection was not up to date. It's my own fault. I just didn't have the $$$$.

So off to Wal-Mart I went and got some protection! I ended up going with McAfee this time. Not only did the computer guru recommend it, but it was cheaper than Norton! He told me to stay far far away from Norton.

It found several things, and my computer is running better. But there is still something wrong. Who knows.....

We had a cook-out here on the 4th. Mom and Dad, MIL and Mike, Jon, Becky and Michael, Christa, Tim and Devon and GG came over. It was really nice. We had a great time.

I am having foot issues. It has been hurting and swelling on and off for about 3 wks now. I went to the drs almost 2 wks ago. He diagnosed it as plantar faschiitis. Or something spelled like that, lol. Put me on a steroid/anti-immflamatory for 6 days. told me if it didn't get better, then it was probably a fracture. Well here we are 2wks later and it's swelled up bad (even my toes!) and hurts like a m/f! Hurts like you know what to walk. Let's say this--I took a vicodon today and it didn't even dull the pain. So I had an x-ray today. I get the results tomorrow.

Crazy thing is, I have no idea how it happened! Tyler stepped on it about 3 1/2 wks ago, and it hurt really bad then. Dr said it's possible he fractured it by doing that. With me having Crohn's and the fifty million meds I am on and have been on, my bones aren't what they used to be.

AND THEN, Denny was talking to a guy at work Friday night. He was standing beside the guys truck. They finished talking and the guy pulled away, not realizing Denny had not moved. He ran over Denny's FOOT! And he doesn't drive a wee bitty car, NO! He drives this monsterous truck with big ol' mudding tires.

We make a great pair.

He saw on orthopedic surgeon today who says his arch is possibly crushed. He goes for an MRI on Wed, and gets the results on Thursday. If it is crushed, then he will have to have surgery. They will go in and put some screws and pins in. Isn't that lovely?

Life just keeps getting better!

I have more to say, but I needs to get Mr T up from his nap, or he won't go to sleep till midnight.

Lator gators!

1 comment:

Linda said...

what a train of events. been wondering how you have been since I haven't seen you on HOP much lately. Hope all improves!