Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am the proud owner

Of a pair of crocs! YAY! I finally got a pair! I knew how comfortable they are. But I am not to keen on the "cloggy" look. Once I found out they had flip flops, I was sold. I am a flip flop gal. So I have been wanting to get a pair. With some of my garage sale money, I was going to get a pedicure. But I bought shoes instead. *grin*

Christa came to the reunion with yet another pair of crocs. These were Cleo in chocolate and cotton candy. I fell in love. I scoured the net looking for all the different colors. I also fell in love with the pearl/celery, lavender/black and the teal. I really wanted them for our vacation next week, so I hated to order them online, for fear they wouldn't be here in time.

Mom came over today and we went to Dick's Sporting Goods. They had my Cleo, but in my size was only the teal and black/lavender. I really wanted the choc/cc or the pearl/celery. So I settled for pink/pearl flip flops! LOL! omg they are like the cadalliac of flips. MOM even bought a pair! She was in heaven walking all around DSG.

I don't think Denny will be to thrilled. BUT these shoes will last longer than a pedicure ever will! LOL!

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

Crocs, hmmm? Where's the picture???

Hope you're doing ok...I noticed this post was from July!

By the way, TAG, you're it! :D