Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ok ok ok

Just smack my hand! I know I haven't been on here like FOREVER, but hey, I have issues, ok? LMAO!



Amanda left a comment which reminded me that I haven't posted since J U L Y. geesh, what a blogger. Thanks for the reminder hon!



Things have been awfully nutso around the house. Madison in school, Olivia in school, dance class, girl scouts---it's a total mess! And the whole computer issue, eek. It is still acting up. I have been putting off taking it to the drs. I will be calling to make an appointment later on. It needs a check up so bad.



I have been able to go to the library every now and then to pay bills and check emails. I have DSL and my computer runs so s l o w that it seems like I have dial up. Doing anything is utterly time consuming.



I am still having foot issues. Currently, I have to wear a magic boot (at least that is what Denny and the kidlets are calling it, lol!) in other words, a walking/removable cast. I saw an orthopedic surgeon last week. He is clueless as to what is wrong. I see him again next week to see if the magic boot helped.



Now I am dealing with a sore on my other leg. I have absolutely no idea what it is. I have an appt today with the dr. I am freakin FALLING APART at 31. Life is grand I tell ya. This spot is so sore and swollen.

No comments: