Thursday, December 6, 2007

wow

Yet almost one month goes by with no blog updates! I am seriously awful about this! My intentions were to update daily. Yeah that is happening.

Well I updated my songs. Thought we needed some Christmas cheer! I love Christmas music. All the ones on my playlist are my faves, well except for maybe Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer. That one is just for laughs!

I really love Josh Groban's O Holy Night too. But couldn't find it. Michael Buble will have to do. Speaking of MB, he is pretty yummy too!

I do have a lot more faves, but this is all I had time to search for!

What is your favorite Christmas songs?

Well Denny gets the big ol' V tomorrow afternoon. Finally we won't have to worry about birth control! It's about time! I think he is a wee bit nervous. I told him I am going in with him, making sure the doctor cuts, ties, cauterizes, clips and everything else he can do to those tubes. We don't want any strong swimmers! And believe you me, Denny has strong guys!

No comments: