Thursday, January 3, 2008

I {heart} Mike Rowe

Well, maybe just his voice. He is the host of Dirty Jobs on the Discovery Channel. He also is the voice over on Deadliest Catch.

Denny loves Dirty Jobs. And frankly, I love Mike Rowe. He isn't the omg-he-is-just-the-sexiest-hottest-guy-I-have-ever-seen type of guy, but he is handsome. Kinda ruggedly handsome. And his voice.

Oh it makes me {swoon}.

I could listen to him talk all day and night.

And I certainly wouldn't kick him outta bed for eating crackers.

We watched the episode about lava ash, where Mike actually got to take a mud bath made from lava ash. He took his shirt off. And wow. What a bod.

good grief. I sound like some pathetic gal who never gets out.


yup.

that's me.

pathetic ol' Mike-Rowe-voice-lovin-never-gets-out-me.



later tators

No comments: