Thursday, March 13, 2008

I {heart} reality tv

It is my guilty pleasure. My DVR is filled with reality tv. I am a junkie. I need my fix. Every day.

I suppose what I really need is a 12-step program.

I watch Big Brother, Survivor, Real World (and all it's spinoffs--The Gauntlet, Fresh Meat, etc) Hell's Kitchen, Project Runway, American Idol (but only the auditons), So You Think You Can Dance (again, only the auditions), Amazing Race....the list goes on and on.

The Biggest Loser is one of my faves.

And I am so mad about this stupid show, I could just stop watching.

The freaking teams are so uneven. I hate it. Everyone knows that the men are by far, the biggest losers. There isn't a chance in all that is holy, that one of those women will be the BL. Ali, maybe. But Kelly? Are you kidding me? Maggie? Seriously? She just needs to leave. And Brittney? No way NOT A CHANCE.

This show has really just pissed me off.

Mark is such a pig and if I ever meet him, I will probably kick him in the nads, I dispise him so much.

Roger is ok, but he is really starting to get on my nerves.

Jay is just a girl in guys clothing. Crybaby.

Dan is by far my fave of those guys. He seems to be a real smart guy.

As for Bob, well I am really not liking him this season.

[pause while I had to run after my son, who apparently got into the kitchen, by climbing OVER the gate, and forced the cabinet under the sink open and got out the Febreeze Air Effects and happily sprayed it everywhere--thanks Ty, it does smell better now--I can't wait until my computer gets moved back downstairs.]

And now I have lost my train of thought. Oh well. The final thing is, the teams are so far unmatched that I almost don't want to watch. I might watch with my hands over my eyes, taking a peek every so often, but who knows.

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I like Survivor and I find myself getting very emotionally into it - crazy...??? :)

Sarah said...

I couldn't help but laugh reading this :)