Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Picture time!

I haven't posted any pictures in quite awhile, so here is a bunch. There are even ones from last year!

This is what happens when your son finds your daughters' makeup. Yes that is blue lipstick. Why someone would put blue lipstick in little girls' makeup is beyond me!



This is a picture from Cobourg Marina, in Cobourg, Ontario. We stopped there on our way home last year from Hastings. I actually had to beg Denny to stop. It was beautiful and I am glad I made him do it.


Here is Tyler at the park in May.






This is the first shot I took with my new camera, back in April.






My 3 monkeys at Easter at my parents.






My brother Jon and his son, my nephew Michael.









Here is Madison, proudlys showing off her artwork at Arts Express.



A great pic of my kids with my parents.



Miss Olivia in her dance costume, along with a silly grin!


Miss Madison in her dance costume, and another silly face!



My new bike I bought awhile back. I love it and ride it almost every day.



This is Olivia at the zoo in May.



Here is Madison playing softball. It's her first year.


Here is our 4th child, Scooby Doo.


Well that is enough pics for today. Enjoy!

No comments: