Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holy job hunting Batman!

It sure pays to have connections!
I have an interview on Friday, for the Manpower job. Jennie called me last night and asked how soon I was ready to start. Jokingly, I said how about Monday. She firmly said yes.

ARE
YOU
SERIOUS?
????????

Monday? As in less than a week from now?
Omg
I don't think I am ready for this!

They want me in there asap. It freaks me out. Really.

I had called daycares and babysitters a few weeks back, but didn't really set anything in stone. So this morning, I made more calls. One is a licensed daycare and is $88/week. We paid $80/week or $20/day when Maddy went. And that was over 7 years ago. I was thankful prices haven't gone up to much.

The lady who sits out of her home charges $1.50/hr. WAAAAY cheaper.

The other daycare, licensed, is $90/week. She will do daily rates of $20/day.

I don't know what to do, or who to pick. I am going to see all 3 tomorrow in hopes to get a good "feel" on them. All 3 came with great recommendations.

I am just freaked out.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

You are gonna rock this job! Congrats! And WTG finding all those childcare options! I hope one turns out to be great!