Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long time

No see! Yes I know it's been forever since I have updated this thing. But I am a working woman again! I have no extra time anymore. Jennie keeps me really busy, lol.

Work has been good. Busy, very busy but I love it. I think this is exactly what I needed. I miss seeing Tyler as much, but we try to make up for it on weekends.

The kids have been doing okay. A wee bit more frustrating, but it's a change for all of us.

They got their Wii last weekend. omg it's so much fun! We only have 2 games, the one that cam with it and Wii Play. I did put Mario Kart and Wii Fit in layaway. A guy from Denny's work let us borrow Mario Kart. I.LOVE.MARIO.KART! We have it for our 64, and for Maddie's DS. So I cannot wait to get it out of layaway! Can you believe that our kids actually SAVED their money for this? Really, they did! We only put about $5o in it.

Working has certainly had it's ups and downs. But it's ok, because I got one of my old best friends back! Jennie and I have been friends since 1994. We live 45mins apart, and would only get to see each other occasionally. Maybe at scrapbooking, or someone's birthday. Now we see each other every day. It's wonderful and I love having her "back" in my life. Plus she makes work fun!

Bad thing is I have slightly "lost" a best friend. She is still one of my best friends, but we don't get to talk like we used too. Michele and I would chat daily about this and that. Well with me working, we don't get to chat. She does call me a couple times a week, on her way to work. We still see each other at scrapbooking once a month. But it's not enough. I miss our daily, long talks. LOL It's so funny...we would talk almost every day, and for at least an hour each time! I guess it's good we can still text, lol.

I HATE NOT LIVING CLOSER TO MY FRIENDS! I love you all!

No comments: