Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Frozen toothpaste???

Yes the title says it all.

The Schwan's man was here last Tuesday. As I was outside giving him my order, T thought it would be fun to open the mail. I had received a toothpaste sample. He happily carried the box off. I brought my items in, sat them down as I had a tragedy to deal with between the girls. The bag sat there for about 10mins while I solved world peace. I eventually took the bag down to the basement freezer. I then began looking for my toothpaste. I couldn't find it anywhere. I figured T had thrown it in his toy box or something, and I would find it later.

Yesterday, D said he wanted one of the Schwan's pizzas for lunch. So I went to the basement to dig one out. Guess what I found in the Schwan's bag??? Low and behold TOOTHPASTE! That little stinker (Mr T) had stuck the box in the bag! I just put the bag in the freezer, not even thinking to check it for "unusual" objects. (Yes T has a tendency to put things in boxes, bags or buckets) I laughed so hard. I sure hope the toothpaste is ok, now that it is un-thawed.

No comments: