Sunday, May 6, 2007

Vera Bradley FE-VAH!

I got it and got it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. lol I am sooo fortunate to live only 25 mins away from the place where all Vera Bradley is made. So when they have there annual outlet sale, I am one of the lucky ones to get some great deals! Well, that and have a friend who goes up there for me! I don't think my kiddos would like to be dragged around the Memorial Coliseum. lol

My dear sweetest bestest friend M braved the crowds and went up on Thursday. She scored me a diaper bag (FINALLY after wanting one for 6 1/2yrs!) in Windsor Navy, a hand bag in Bermuda Pink and a wristlet in black microfiber to go in my purse. I will take some pics and post them later.

I am just so happy! I finally got some VB! Then SIL C heads up there yesterday and scores me a wallet in BP to match my purse! I can't be any happier!

Crazy to think a silly purse and diaper bag makes me happy! My first choice of diaper bag was Apple Green, but it was gone. The WN is beautiful though. Blues and brown, it is gorgeous. Not blue and brown like the Java Blue (which is more turquoise and dark brown--another absolute FAVE! and still expensive pattern, lol)

1 comment:

Latharia said...

I'd love to get all excited with ya, hun -- but I have no clue who/what Vera Bradley is! LOL!