Monday, October 22, 2007

Almost a month

And I finally add a post. geesh.

It seems life never calms down. Between dance classes, school and pre-school, swimming lessons, birthday parties, Girl Scouts, field trips, weddings.... I could go on and on. Between all those, I still don't have time to post. I don't know why!!! lol

MIL is getting married Saturday. We are heading over there Friday night for rehersal, then staying at Christa's overnight. It is a 2hr drive one way. That is waaaay to much in such a short time span. Not to mention the gas! I am very happy for her! She is extremely happy as well, and that is all that matters. She is wearing Christa's wedding dress, Christa is wearing the dress I wore in her wedding and they are both carrying the bouquets from Christa's wedding! Hey, it saved a ton of $$$$! Those of you who are like huh? what? Christa was married 2yrs ago. Everything is still a current style. Makes sense. Denny is walking her down the isle. And I get to take pictures! IPEEEEE! They didn't want to hire a professional photographer and I told them if I got to use Mike's camera, I would do it. I took a look at Mike's camera on Saturday and wow, it is nice! I told MIL and Mike that me keeping the camera will be my fee. LOL didn't go over too well.

I have also signed on to be Madison's Girl Scout Leader. Her leader from last year decided to stay a Daisy leader so our troop needed somebody. I have 2 assistants, Missy and Lenda, and they are great! They are very willing to help out in any way. AND two of the Mom's already volunteered to be Cookie Moms! They have older daughters and have been through cookie sales before. All of this makes for a great start! I still have the deer in a headlights look, but I am trying. Not being a Girl Scout myself, makes this a lot harder. I am totally clueless on everything!

No comments: