Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Being sick

sucks! UGH! Somehow, I have gotten a very nasty cold and it's on the verge of a sinus infection. Truth be told, I think it is already there. I have been sick now for 3 days. I have had a sore throat on and off for a week. I did go to the drs. She said it was a nasty viral thing (DOH, I knew that and I know nothing can be done) but she said it might turn into an infection if we didn't do anything.
Normally I would just wait it out. But with MIL's wedding Saturday, I can't be sick. So I got an inhaler, some allergy meds and a cough suppresant. I sound lovely. It's crazy when you add a "d" to most words like fine---it comes out fine-d. lol

Here is an etiquette question for all the readers: If you decided to throw yourself a party, no matter what occasion, is it right to ask others to provide everything? It is different if those invited ask "what can I do/bring?" but to just tell people to make or do things, IMO, is wrong. What do you all think?

I will explain the story later.

ttfn

No comments: