Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or treat.......

.....smell my feet. lol Yuppers, it's that time of year again. TOT'ing here in Huntington is 2 nights. Tonight from 6-8 and tomorrow from 6-8. We decided to take the kiddos out tonight, and stay home tomorrow and pass out candy.
Madison is going to be Jeff Gordon. lol Mom got the costume (complete with hat and gloves) at a garage sale this summer. Most of you know, Denny is a H U G E Jeff Gordon fan. She was thrilled to wear it. In fact, she even had us carve her pumpkin with a 24 on it. My sweet girly girl is a Nascar fan. hmph.
Olivia is going as Strawberry Shortcake. Madison was SS a couple years ago. I made the costume. And this is the last year it will fit Olivia.
Tyler is either going to be a giraffe or a frog. I got both costumes for $2 last year at Walmart after Halloween. I was super glad to not have to buy anything this year.

I was looking at Amanda's (Dalovey Damanda at HOP) gallery and loved her Random Memory's lo's and the This is Me ones. I have been truly inspired Amanda! THANKS!

No comments: