Thursday, October 23, 2008

Being sick sucks

I hate it.
I hate the fact that I just don't get sick, I get S I C K.
A common cold throws me for such a loop.
I have virtually no immune system.
That and the med I am taking, pretty much wipes me out.
My doctor told me to live in a bubble.
Seriously.
Now I see why.
I have been sick since Sunday.
With. A. Cold.
Not anything huge, just a cold.
But a cold to someone like me is like bronchitis to a person with asthma.
Not good.
Why don't I have any immunity?
Crohn's Disease people. I am in remission, but it still seems to reek havoc on the immune system. That, along with the medication I am on, makes it nearly impossible for me to stay healthy. The med is a cancer drug. Pretty potent I might add.
I am off to buy my bubble.
I wonder if I can get a pink one....

No comments: