Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's about Twilight time!

In a few short hours I will be heading to the theater...I simply can't wait! EEEEE! I am so stoked! The sucky part is, the weather. It's been snowing on and off, and when it officially stops the roads are going to be awful. The theater is about 30 mins from here. I will be the person in the right lane, driving 10mph. Please don't honk at me, unless it's to honk to say I am cute, lol.

I am playing it very safe. I have my Mom's van and I would feel awful if something happened. I have driven in worse weather, that is for sure.

Did I ever mention how I LOVE Indiana weather?????????????????????????

(the above statement is a LIE)

As for the situation with the hubbs, it's just there. We are speaking (see I told you!) mainly because we have too. There hasn't been any apologies (from either side) nor any attempts to talk about things.

And guess what????? Jennie called me yesterday asking if I wanted a job!!!! A real leave the house during the day type of job! It would be part time at first, which is what I want. She is talking it over with Nicole, and they are going to call me tomorrow.
I can't believe I might actually start WORKING again. My News America job doesn't "feel" like a real job. I mean, I have no one watching over me, no one to interupt me, no time clock....see what I mean?
I am scared. Really scared. Is this really what I want? Hell yes it is! I think this is exactly what I have been needing. I need to find me. Of course, this isn't what I see myself doing in 20 years, but it sure is a start.
I just hope that I can do a good job and be what they want.
Wonder how this will affect me working at the Vera sale in the spring.....Oh yeah the job is to work at Manpower! Not for them, like in temp work...for them like at their office! This is how Jennie started 9yrs ago and now look at her! Miss Big Wig I Run An Office! LOL!
Really, I appreciate the offer Jennie and cannot wait to start. Thank you so much.

Oh and one question Jen, can I wear jeans to work? ;)

No comments: