Monday, November 17, 2008

Well it's Monday

And it sure feels like it!

Still driving Mom's van.
Still have no clue what we are going to do for a vehicle.
Still am crazy busy.

We had a Girl Scout mtg tonight, and Michele's troop came over to help. They are earning a certain badge, and needed to help a younger troop out. 5 of her girls came, and I think they had a good time. Our meetings are rather chaotic, so it's hard to tell.

Did I ever say I am addicted to Facebook? Cuz I am! It's awful the way it sucks you in. My fave thing now is My Farm and Yoville. I love meeting new people through Yoville. I have met some crazy people, that I love to chat with. And then there are the crazy people who I DON'T want to talk too! LOL

TWILIGHT!
TWILIGHT!
TWILIGHT!
TWILIGHT!

Yes I have my ticket for the midnight showing! Michele and I are going. And I cannot wait! Oh Edward Cullen, what you do to me. mmmmm yummy! I am going to come home at 3am and not be able to sleep, I just know it!

No comments: