Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I just realized

I HAVE 2 FOLLOWERS! O M G

I feel so special! Thank you, you 2 followers. I appreciate it!

I will admit, I don't "follow" anyones blog. I read A LOT, but don't subscribe and follow them. You should see my blog favorites list. Waaaaaay too long. I have found a bunch more to add to my sidebar as well. Just need to update it.

Work is good. Very very busy, but good. I will officially go full time Jan 5th. We can really use the money, and then I will be eligible for health insurance. We have it now, but through my new job it will only be like $60/week. We pay over $600/month now. Which is down from the $1000+ we paid last year! Working for a small company like Denny does, really has some disadvantages.

So not only will I be bringing in a steady paycheck, we will also have the extra money from not taking the ins. at his work! What will we do?

FINALLY GET CAUGHT UP ON BILLS that is for sure.

Did I mention we got a new vehicle? A 2002 Buick Rendezvous. It's blue and so pretty. I LOVE driving it. Not a lot of room in it. I am used to my mini van, where we had TONS of room. But the price was right, so we can't complain.

I am going to get my hair done tonight. Color and cut. It needs some highlights. We did chocolate, blond and red last time. The red faded out too quickly. So I think we are going to go back to just blond and chocolate. I love Tonya. She is the best. That's the gal who cuts my hair btw. She is fabulous. I can trust her to make me look gorgeous. ;)

No comments: